Heat pumps are an energy efficient alternative to central heating systems that can help to keep your Lafayette home warm and comfortable throughout the winter. Whether you have a heat pump in need of repair, or would be interesting in having one installed in your home, Peterman Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, Inc. is here to help. Heat pumps operate by moving air in and out of your home. During the winter months, they function by pulling warm air from around your home, and using it to heat your property. Because they do not actually heat the air, it offers a more energy efficient solution to heating.
Save on your next heat pump service with our discounts and specials.
Why Install a Heat Pump in Your Home?
Heat pumps work a little differently in comparison to central heating systems. However, this difference in operation can actually provide some great benefits including:
- Energy Efficiency: Because heat pumps don’t actually heat the air internally, but rather move air from the outside indoors, they operate much more efficiently versus traditional heaters. This can mean major savings on your utility bills.
- Better Indoor Air Quality: Heat pumps have built-in air filtration that helps to clean the air that is being moved indoors. This can translate into significantly improved indoor air quality, which is a great perk for any homeowner.
- Easy Installation: Heat pumps are smaller than central heating systems and can easily be installed outside your home. A qualified heat pump installation professional can have a system ready in as little as a day.
- Quicker Heating: Heat pumps circulate warm air immediately into your home. Because of this, they work more quickly to heat your entire property, which can be a great help during the Lafayette winter season.
If you would like to enjoy these benefits in your home, then call Peterman Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, Inc. We are your expert heat pump service provider, and can help you with all your installation needs.
Visit our reviews page to see what some of our satisfied customers have to say about our services, or call us to schedule an appointment today!
Qualified Heat Pump Repairs
As is common with most appliances in your home, at some point the need for heat pump repairs will arise. It’s important to have a qualified heating contractor perform the repairs in order to keep your system working properly. Some common signs that your heat pump is in need of repairs include:
- Unit won’t circulate warm air
- System turns on and off
- Poor airflow in the home
- Foul smelling air
- Higher than usual electrical bills
When you hire Peterman Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, Inc. we will provide you a full-service experience. First, we inspect your heat pump in order to get to the source of the problem. Once found, we will offer an up front price for service so there is never any guessing as to what you’ll pay.
After you confirm the estimate, we will get to work restoring warm air to your home. As your expert Lafayette heat pump service company, we work hard to make sure you always get the highest quality services. That is why we offer our 100% satisfaction guarantee.