There’s nothing quite as stressful as dealing with a heater in need of repairs. Add to the situation an unprofessional heating contractor, and you can quickly find yourself in a horrible situation. Luckily, Peterman Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, Inc. is here to help. As your expert heating repair contractors we provide quality solutions that work with your schedule and budget. If you call us, you can expect a convenient appointment window, and if we don’t complete the services that day, your service call is free! So whether you need repair, or are simply looking for maintenance, let Peterman Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, Inc. help you.
Save on services with our coupons and specials.
What Are the Benefits of Heater Maintenance?
While you may be looking for central heating repairs, did you know that you can actually lower the risk for repairs with regular heater maintenance? A maintenance appointment basically allows a heating contractor to inspect your unit, perform regular upkeep, and minor repairs as needed. With quality maintenance services you can enjoy a few benefits including:
- Improved indoor air quality
- Increased control over room temperature
- Lower utility bills
- Increased heater life
- Emergency repair prevention
At Peterman Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, Inc. we offer maintenance contracts that allow us to come and service your heater on a regular basis. Not only will this help to extend the life of your heater, but also it will provide you with peace of mind when the winter season rolls around.
Read what some of our customers have to say on our reviews page, and contact us today to schedule an appointment.
5 Signs You Need Heating Repair Service
Waiting until the winter season only to find out that your heater is not working is never an ideal situation. As such, it’s important to be on the lookout for warning signs that something is wrong. The most common include:
- Poor Airflow: You expect your heater to be able to heat your entire home with ease. If you put your hand up to the vents and notice low flow in any room, your heater may be the problem.
- High Energy Cost: Because heaters are such large systems, they burn a lot of electricity. However, if you notice huge spikes in your utility bill, especially during the winter months, the heater may be the problem.
- Unit Turns On and Off: This is generally attributed to an electrical issue, but if your heater is constantly turning on and off, without ever actually heating the home, it’s time for repairs.
- Old System: The older your system, the more often you should either be providing maintenance or repair solutions. Like any other appliance, heaters can deteriorate, causing them to work poorly if at all.
- Poor Air Quality: Because your heater is pumping air into your home, any impurities in the unit will be in the air you breath. This can cause an increase in allergies and sickness, which is never ideal for a home.
If any of these signs sound familiar, it’s time to call Peterman Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, Inc. We offer quality heater repair services on all brands and models. Best of all, we always offer up front pricing on any repair service, so you never have to guess or be stressed about the situation.