Most homeowners use their plumbing so often, that it often becomes second nature until something goes wrong. For all those instances, having a reliable Lafayette plumber is key to restoring comfort and protecting your home from potential water damage. Since 1986 we at Peterman Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, Inc. have been helping homeowners in and around the Lafayette area with all their plumbing needs. While other residential plumbing companies upcharge you and offer poor quality work, our plumbing contractors put over 30 years of experience to work, and give you a quality solution the first time we come to your home.
Save on your Lafayette plumbing service with our coupons and specials.
Our Plumbing Services:
We proudly offer the following plumbing services to Lafayette, IN and the surrounding areas:
- 24 Hour Emergency Services
- Water Heater Repair and Installation
- Tankless Water Heater Repair and Installation
- Bathroom Remodeling and Renovation
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Drain Cleaning
- Gas Line Repair and Installation
- Kitchen Plumbing and Garbage Disposals
- Repiping Services
- Sewer Line Repair and Replacement
- Slab Leak Repair
- Sump Pump Repair and Replacement
- Trenchless Sewer Repair
- Water Filtration Systems
- Water Softeners
4 Tips for Choosing your Plumbing Service Company
Dealing with a plumbing issue can be a stress, whether you’ve failed at a DIY fix, or simply have no idea what to do. So why add to the stress with unreliable residential plumbing contractors? Four key elements to look for in a plumbing company include:
- Pricing: Plumbing repairs can be costly, especially when they damage your home. Choose a plumber that works within your budget, and provides you with an upfront estimate before getting to work.
- Response Times: When a pipe is leaking, the more time that goes by without service, the more water damage your home suffers. It’s important to have a plumbing repair company that is available 24/7.
- Experience: Your home is important, so why entrust repairs to someone who hasn’t been in the industry for long? Your plumbing service company should have years of experience, especially in the local community.
- Trustworthiness: Letting a stranger into your home can be a cause for concern. All plumbing contractors should be licensed, trained, and screened, to provide you with peace of mind.
At Peterman Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, Inc. we take pride in the quality of our service that has kept us in business for over 30 years. We always offer upfront pricing and are available when you need us most, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We’re a family owned and operated business, and put your home and safety at the top of our list of priorities.
Visit our reviews page to see what some of our past customers have to say about our services, and when you’re ready, call us to schedule an appointment for your home.
When Should You Call a Plumber?
There is a range of plumbing issues you may be faced with in your home. Some of the most common include:
- Clogged drains
- Leaky pipes
- Backed up sewer lines
- Old water heaters
- Garbage disposal issues
- Clogged toilet repairs
- Bathroom Remodeling
While some homeowners may try to fix these problems on their own, it’s always best to leave it to a professional plumber. As your Lafayette plumbing contractors, we have a quality solution that will fix your issue, the first time. We guarantee your 100% satisfaction, so you can rest easy knowing that the repair you get today, will last.
Experience the Peterman Difference
While many companies claim to be the best, we have the accolades to back it up. With over 30 years of local expertise, an A+ rating from the BBB and multiple Angie’s List Super Service Award wins, we stand behind our work, and your 100% satisfaction. Whether you’re dealing with a plumbing emergency or looking to make upgrades in your home, our technicians are here to help with all your needs.