Are you tired of dealing with constant plumbing problems? Wish you could start over from scratch? With whole home repipe services, that’s basically what you’ll do. Repiping your home is a chance to completely revamp your home’s plumbing system, and Peterman Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, Inc. is here to help with the process. We have over 30 years of local plumbing experience and can provide you with quality solutions that work specifically for your budget. Since repiping allows you to choose your plumbing materials, it’s a great opportunity to add value to your home and keep within your budget.
Save on Lafayette repiping with our coupons and specials.
5 Signs It’s Time to Repipe Your Home
Repipe services can seem like a daunting task, but in some situations, it’s the only solutions for your residential plumbing issues. Five reasons to consider whole-home repiping include:
- Old Plumbing: If you have cast iron pipes, or pipes that are over 40 years old, then it may be time to consider repiping. As older plumbing deteriorates, it may result in water leaks and other damage, that can cost you more in the long run.
- Constant Water Leaks: Speaking of leaks, if you’re constantly dealing with them, one way to solve your problem is to replace your plumbing. Water leaks can cost you money in wastewater, and water damage to your home, neither of which is ideal.
- Low Water Pressure: When there are clogs and blockages in your plumbing, they can impede the flow of water, translating into low water pressure. If water is barely flowing from your fixtures, new plumbing will fix the problem.
- Home Remodels: If you’re remodeling your home, or making additions, why keep your old plumbing in place? When you perform major construction on your home, it’s a great opportunity to replace the plumbing as well, adding overall value and convenience.
- Poor Water Quality: Any impurities that are in your plumbing, will find their way into your home. If you constantly find flecks of dirt, metals, or rust, then your plumbing is to blame. Installing all new plumbing can improve your water quality and keep your family safe.
When you start to notice these issues in your home, it’s time to consider a repiping project in your home. Repiping not only adds value to your property, but it also remedies many of the annoying plumbing issues you could have been dealing with over time.
Before you schedule an appointment, be sure to visit our reviews page to see first hand what our customers have to say about our work and service.
What Piping Options Can You Choose From?
The price and quality of your repiping project can vary just based on the materials you use. At Peterman Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, Inc. we offer the very best and can work within your budget to find a material that works for you. Some of your options include:
- Galvanized Steel
A good option for most homes is PEX plumbing. It’s stronger than your traditional PVC plumbing and offers plenty of versatility, which can be a convenience when replacing pipes in hard to reach places, or when installing it in a new section of your home.