Sewer repairs are notorious for their need for excavation, but what if you could get the same accuracy of traditional sewer repairs, without the damage to your landscaping? Peterman Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, Inc. has an easier way, thanks to its trenchless sewer line replacement and repair services. This non-invasive method gets you the expert sewer line services you need, without any downtime or damage to the outside of your home. Backed by over 30 years of local experience, our trenchless sewer line repair services are second to none, and we’re available to help you 24/7.
Save on your trenchless sewer pipe replacement with our coupons and specials.
What Are Trenchless Sewer Line Repairs?
In basic terms, trenchless sewer line repairs are the process of replacing or repairing your sewer lines without the need for large-scale excavation. It’s done by opening two smaller holes at the beginning and end of the pipe in need of replacement. From there, a synthetic tube is inserted and pushed through your existing pipe. This style is often used to repair pipes and can be done on a small, but accurate scale.
With trenchless sewer line replacement, pipe bursting is often the method of choice. A new sewer line is placed inside your old pipe, and as it’s pushed through, it bursts away your old plumbing. This method can be used for a completely new system, or to replace larger sections of plumbing.
At Peterman Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, Inc. we have years of experience working with these methods and can perform them effectively in your home. Best of all, we always offer upfront pricing, so there is never any guessing as to what you’ll pay for services.
5 Signs Your Need Trenchless Sewer Pipe Replacement
A sewer line project can be a large undertaking, but there are some instances where there is no other choice. Five situations where trenchless sewer line replacement is needed include:
- Old Pipes: Are your old pipes rusted out and sending dirty water into your home? As plumbing ages it can deteriorate, pumping dirty water into your home. In these instances, it’s best to remove the old piping and insert new ones in its place.
- Tree Roots: It’s never recommended to put trees near sewer lines because as they grow, they’ll grow into your plumbing. If tree and plant roots have destroyed or cracked your pipe, trenchless sewer replacement may be the only way to fix it.
- Constant Clogs: Do you regularly have to deal with clogging drains and toilets? This may be caused by a serious blockage in your plumbing that is too large to remove with traditional methods.
- Home Additions: If you’ve made additions to your home, like a half bathroom, you need to have sewer lines to service the new areas. Trenchless sewer line installations are a great way to easily install new lines without excavating more around your home.
- Burst Pipe: A homeowner's worst nightmare, burst pipes can cause significant damage to your home. A trenchless sewer line replacement can reline the said pipe without having to dig around to find it.
When you need trenchless sewer line replacement, trust the experts to get it done right. Our plumbers are licensed and constantly trained to ensure that we always get the job done right the first time.
Visit our reviews page to see what some of our customers have to say about our trenchless sewer line services, or call us to schedule an in-home inspection today!